Message

This blog is no longer being updated. For my latest tutorials please visit opponenttheory.com

$30 well spent

When one of the bulbs on my lights popped I decided not to replace it and instead look for something that would improve my light situation. I've been making do with inadequate lighting for both my painting and photography for longer than I should but that is the case no more. After a quick search online I found the 13w Ottlite slimeline task lamp for the affordable price of $30. It has two fluorescent tubes that give off a diffuse true colour light. It works well for painting, lighting the entire desk without taking too much room.



For photography I need only to position it in front of my lightbox, no filters are required. Here's a before and after for comparison.





No comments:

Post a Comment